We are looking for outsource developers to work with us on our web development projects. We are always on the lookout for talented and experienced people to assist the team. Developer Network are a creative digital agency in Bingley near Leeds, Yorkshire with an in-house team of dedicated developers and designers but with also remote workers too. Perhaps you are more interested in the account or project management side of things? Interested in a career at Developer Network, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Developer Apprentice
We are seeking full-time developer apprentices for Summer (June – September) 2017 to work into a full time position on the team. During this 12-week training program, apprentices will work alongside our team participating in existing client projects. In addition, the apprentice class will participate in a capstone project, demonstrating the breadth of knowledge he or she has learned over the course of the program.
What We Seek
- Graduating/recently graduated seniors (we look to hire full time from the program) or recent graduates of web development bootcamp
- A love of coding
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Nice-to-Haves (ideal candidates would possess)
- A Github account or code samples to share
- Side projects outside of coursework or internships
- Enjoy working a wide variety of projects, both short and long-term
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science
- Familiar with all phases of software lifecycle, Agile experience a plus
- Experience with test-driven development a plusFamiliarity with both version control (git) and one or more cloud hosting providers (e.g. Heroku) are good-to-haves
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML, jQuery a plus
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React, Angular, Backbone, or Ember a plus
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products
- Contribute to projects
- Communicate project plans, progress, and scope to clients
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
- Continue learning, adding new Stacks to our team
Trainee Account Manager
If you embrace the challenge of learning about different industries, listen proactively and ask really good questions, have strong people skills, love problem solving and thinking on your feet; if you are interested in technology, this might be your dream coming true! We are looking for an Account Manager with a very positive approach to be part of the team who converts their high quality opportunities and sales leads into clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for eager individual who want to take/progress their career into business development by taking care of existing accounts as well as helping to bring new ones to our client’s already successful and growing business and make great projects happen.
What you’ll be doing as their Trainee Account Manager:
– Liaise with prospective clients to discuss their website requirements.
– Work with internal developers to put together solution Proposals and presentations.
– Represent the company and sell unique selling points.
– Deliver the presentations and ensure clients’ understanding of the proposed solutions.
– Report to the head of business development and company directors directly.
– Any other ad hoc duties.
back to homepage